The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1566 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Masterful. Gripping. I had to read it to my hubby and share this emotionally wrenching tale. I wonder - did your MC have opportunity to meet the Consultant? I pray so.
09/15/13
Truly brilliant piece in all aspects and terms of content. Nicely done. A powerful conclusion. Fabulous.

God bless~
09/19/13
Wow, great job with this wonderfully unique piece. Congratulations on your 1st place EC!
09/19/13
Truly amazing! Your creativity and skilful weaving of words makes you a worthy winner. Congratulations.
Thank you for this intensely gripping story - your contrasts of dark, dying desperation and the beauty and mercy of God are magnificent. I felt I was almost on tiptoe waiting for the ending we long for! Wonderful writing and many congratulations on your well earned placing.
09/19/13
I could easily read an entire book of this story. Very well done.
09/19/13
Congratulations Pauline! This story was amazing and so deserving of your top win! I was captivated beginning to end, caught up in the drama played out in MC’s mind. Masterfully done!
09/19/13
Brilliant! Congratulations on your well-deserved placement of this chilling, provoking tale. Good job! God bless.
09/22/13
This is beautiful, poetic, and very creative. I love the tension you created within this complicated character. Your ending was perfect too. Congratulations!
09/24/13
I was wholly absorbed in your meticulously crafted tale. It was perfect for the times we are entering. Congratulations on taking the EC first place!