The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1052 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/15/05
What a neat picture you drew. Your description was great - I could feel myself there. Nicely done.
11/17/05
A beautiful, sensitive, layered story. To me it speaks of childlike faith, shy and tentative yet also bold, knowing we are undeserving yet still wanting and receiving total acceptance. Yeggy
11/17/05
This was very good. Thank you for sharing.
11/17/05
I love the image of the embroidery. You've woven this tale with great skill!
11/17/05
A touching perspective. Thank you for writing this.
11/18/05
I like it! The description was great. I could feel the shame as the young girl presented her gift that she felt was unworthy. Good job:)
11/18/05
A wonderful rendition of God's perspective. And that's the only one that counts. Good writing!
Beautiful! I loved the way you told this story and the message you conveyed. Well done! An excellent piece for your first time in Level 2.
11/19/05
I've got chills - this was so beautiful! Wonderful!!!
11/19/05
Wow, why are you writing at this level, for that matter at any level, this is beyond the scope of a challenge. Thank you, I truly enjoyed reading this work.
11/19/05
I type this through my tears...it's beautiful! It was one of the best, but I agree that you DO need to work on the typo's, they blotched an otherwise terrific story!
11/22/05
Denise, Beautiful. I too shed a tear and my heart was there with the girl the whole time. Really well done!
11/23/05
I just LOVE the transformation of the girl and the handiwork from the beginning to the end of the piece. It is so touching. I love your analogies. Like her hair being of black volcanic glass. This is EXCELLENT!
12/10/05
It is imperative that I make a second Review, (for personal reasons) to this Author. Fantastic! Supurb! and beautifully written! Tops in my book!