The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 829 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Absolutely delightfully original!
04/20/13
Very unique take on the topic. A wonderful way of looking at it. Thank you for sharing this interesting story!
Oh the silly things we mothers call our boys. Thank you for this sweet entry.
04/22/13
Delightful. Note: Watch the casual use of exclamation marks (!), these rascals should only be introduced when absolutely no other mark will do. Like, "Fire!"
Cute story. It made me smile. I liked your title as well. Thanks for writing.
This is a sweet story. I really liked the part about how excited you were to find so many words that rhyme with achoo. It takes a real wordsmith to understand that type of joy. I'm the same way when I discover a new word. You did a nice job with this and I'm sure Matthew just loves the nickname Cashew Matthew. :-). It does have a nice ring to it. :-)
04/24/13
This completely resonated with me (being a rhymer, too) and a mother. I loved the process you used to name your son and a peak into your life. All of those names you listed have amazing stories attached to them. Your title makes me smile. Thanks!
I love your warm gift of humor. I miss you! Is all well with you, my friend?