The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1686 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Hilarious! Safety Committee head, eh? I can identify, having long full skirts and a power chair with masticating wheels . . .
03/11/13
Love it, but I was so worried he'd turn the saw back on.
There but for the grace of God ---. Those table saws sure don't show much respect for titles, do they? Great writing with a message to be heeded.
Ha! Loved every word. Too funny! Keep writing.
03/13/13
Oh, this is excellent, I felt myself right there with you pulling and sawing that tie. You told and wrote the story so very well. You had me smiling at the reaction of your clueless dog. BLess your heart.

Loved it

Blessings
I felt for the MC here and have been in those kind of predicaments more than I'd care to admit. I found myself wishing you had shortened the process of your predicament some so that we could have shared in Darlene's surprise. OR how did that go? Maybe that will be for a later piece. I felt that (while funny) your MC was a little hard on himself which I can do at times yet God wants to give us grace. Blessings as you continue to write for Him.
03/14/13
Congratulations Sheldon! On your very well deserved win. So happy for you and thanks for a most entertaining story. So glad your faith was with you when you met that buzz saw.

God Bless, Lynn
03/14/13
Congrats! God Bless~
Well deserved, Sheldon. This was such an entertaining read. And you did it all with one main character - you! Congratulations, great story!
I loved this one. I'm so glad you placed first. Great job! Congratulations.
03/16/13
I enjoyed this story. I caught my attention and kept it all the way through.
03/16/13
hehehe i really enjoyed your self dialogue! Had me smiling all the way through.
Well done and congratulations on your 1st place level win.
Congratulations on ranking 17th overall!