The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1632 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/08/13
Such a clever way of presenting the topic...nicely done.

God bless~
02/10/13
This is great! The end made a twist and a turn that had me chuckling at your wonderful imagination! Great Job!
Blessings,
Francie
The fields are indeed white to the harvest . . .

Love this!
Looks like you are moving up... Congratulations on your 1st place win in your level and an EC win to boot (second place within all of the entries this time around); this was quite an imaginative piece of writing... You talk about the biggest staff of all without even mentioning the word -- love it! Somewhere early on, I knew 'we' were either privy to a conversation by some of the top folks in either heaven or hell, just wasn't sure which. But then I decided, way before the end, that Mike and Josh were being way too nice and everything seemed far too peaceful for it to be hell. Boy, is this a convicting piece for often we don't take time to listen to what the Lord is trying to tell us or we are flat out disobedient with our own agendas. Thank you for making me think! I look forward to more of your writing.
02/16/13
Well done and congratulations on your win with this creative piece. It was a pleasure to read and a unique and clever way to present the topic.
02/22/13
Skillfully consistent rephrasing of our Great Commission in language that avoids "Christianese" language. Well-deserved win that Advances your FW level. Great work.