The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 528 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/09/12
This was so beautiful, it touched my heart so deeply. Thank you for sharing and for writing it with such clarity. God bless~
This is a nice story of survival through faith. At times it might seem easier to give up but that's not God's plan at all.

There were some parts where it was hard to tell who was speaking. Instead of taglines like she said use this spot to give the reader a chance to see your characters in motion. For example "I'm sorry." Lisa wiped a stray tear with the back of her hand. This would show the reader who is speaking and that she was sad.

You handled the topic in a different way. You made some great points that made me stop and examine my heart. Good job.
08/13/12
This is nicely written and very intersting. You did a good job of setting the scene. I enjoyed reading this. Thanks.
08/13/12
This is nicely written and very intersting. You did a good job of setting the scene. I enjoyed reading this. Thanks.
08/13/12
What a delightful story of biblical truths and hope. I also liked the title you gave your entry. It fits well. A good take on the topic at hand. Nicely written!