The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 498 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/27/12
Amen. The Lord will always provide...He is amazing! I loved this story, it touched me and glorifies the one true Living and Sovereign God...our Father, and His amazing love for His children.

This blessed my heart. Thank you. God Bless~
07/29/12
I love stories about missionaries. Your story reveals how our God takes care of His children even when it appears things won't end well. Thanks for sharing.
I loved this so very much. I love how you showed God's way of providing our needs. This was heart warming. Thank you for sharing.
This is such a lovely story. It is interesting to hear about missionaries and their testimonies. I know the devil is much more active in many of those countries and times can be rough. Here in the states his biggest weapon is to convince people he doesn't exist.

Just some tiny typos I noticed was scrap instead of scratch and Pleas instead of please.

The double yolk was indeed a blessing from God. It's what I like to call a I love you message. They happen often in our lives but many brush them off as coincidences. How sad for them. Your story shows that God does send us random I love you messages.