The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2071 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/02/05
Nicely done indeed, and it made me think about why some people may shun church--because they are aware of their own "smell." I'd never thought of it that way before.
11/02/05
Creative and insightful. Thank you for sharing your story.

Karen
11/02/05
The only thing that can truly remove the foul odor of "sin" is the cleansing blood of Jesus Christ. This would make a great devotional:)
11/03/05
Wonderful! I enjoyed this take on the topic an dyou presented it in a way I never thought of before. Thanks!
11/03/05
Well thought out. Nice perspective. Good job.
11/04/05
Good work, an interspective narration, very well done in the limited space we have here. Thanks.
11/04/05
(I know who you are) =)

Nice job, my friend! I was right along with your MC, drowned in the story. What a unique way of presenting the gospel!
11/04/05
How did they rid themselves of the foul odor I possessed? Creativity with this topic. Nicely done. God bless ya, littlelight
Very inventive and interesting story! Great comparison of sin to 'stench'!
11/04/05
Wonderful -
11/04/05
A simple message, communicated entertainingly and effectivly.
Most of us have been there and praise the Lord for His beautiful cleansing!
11/04/05
Very creative piece with a great message. I especially liked the line,"I knew as I walked down the sidewalk that I’d provide great company for a skunk." I chuckled at that one. :-) Loved the title too!
Blessings, Lynda
Great job! A very well-written and creative take on the topic.
11/06/05
A good take on the 'spiritual stench' type of entry. Well done. Yeggy.
Your title grabbed me and your article kept me. Nice job. A winner in my book.
I really enjoyed this! Sin sure does stink!