The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1644 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/01/12
Such a touching story..
As the MC mustered up enough cheerfulness to encourage others, God in return sent her an encourager in the form of a hopeful pint sized helper! Great article!
03/01/12
God love you...what a beautiful and totally inspiring story. The Lord has blessed you. Your words spring to life laced with a true anointing. Amazing.

Thank you for this lovely story that touched me in ways I cannot explain. Your work with these children and people overwhelm me.

Fantastic entry, and I will keep this with me always.

God Bless you abundantly~
Awe, this is so beautiful and inspiring! Everything about this story is captivating from the way it was written to the final paragraph. You should be very proud of this piece.
03/02/12
Our God is awesome! He asks up to serve Him wherever He puts us, but as we serve Him, He serves us. Haile was God's hands and God's feet to you. You did a beautiful job with this story. Continue the good work!
This is a beautiful story and you are a beautiful person. I love the fact that this is based on real life. It's amazing where we can find God -- everywhere --even in the eyes of little Haile.
This was truly inspiring.
An excellent showing of God's touch in a gut ripping human experience.

Delightfully crafted, well designed every word in its right place.
Congratulations on your first EC! I'm so happy for you. Looks like next week you'll be on level 3! In no time you will be in Masters! Happy Dance! How does it feel to know your story will be published in a real book?
03/08/12
Congratulations! Wow - Soon you will be doing the "judging!" Is this three in a row? Well deserved! I am so happy for you.

God Bless~