The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 781 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/19/12
First of all, congratulations for doing such a great job of being able to graduate from nurses training after not being in school for many years, and especially making the deans list. But, most of all, congratulations for finding the only important answer to dealing with the situation. Great story.
01/19/12
What an outstanding entry and amazing story.

God blessed you to go forward to get your Nursing degree at 60-Praise the Lord!
What an accomplishment!

Phenomenal job of bringing the topic to life. I loved it.

God Bless you~
01/20/12
Great job. It takes more determination to start something new at a mature age, but if God is in it, that's where I want to be. Thanks for sharing.
What an inspiring and motivating way to approach this topic. Very good.
01/22/12
I felt sorry for you at the beginning of this story, because I too am "suffering" from old age. But, I soon got over feeling sorry for you as I delighted in your achievements. The Dean's List! What a come-uppance for those young whippersnaps to see "old" you on the Dean's List! You go girl!
01/23/12
A marvelous story of success. A well written article. Thanks for sharing.
01/23/12
Wonderful story and wonderful testimony of accomplishment...God’s light can indeed lead us through difficult places and bless our steps. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story of encouragement...proving it is not age but attitude and faith that matters.
01/26/12
Congratulations on your win.
God Bless~
01/27/12
I loved this story. It resonated with me a lot because with Jesus you rose above the mundane and embarrising. Well done, this was a great story.