The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1261 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Great story! I loved the direct answer Amos gave him.
10/26/05
Nice narration and dialog, I like the way the story progressed. Good job.
10/27/05
Great job! Very entertaining piece! Good dialogue and flow...thoroughly enjoyed!
10/27/05
What a glowing testimony! I really liked this story. Keep up the good work:)
10/27/05
Ooh, I liked this. :) As a writer of fiction, I loved the POV and the dialogue. Well written. I couldn't stop until the end.
10/27/05
I loved this! I was eating lunch and just stopped because I was so engrossed in your story! It was entertaining, flowed, quick to the point, and offered hope! Excellent! Surely there is a market for this. Perhaps there's even a longer story here, where everywhere he travels by 'rail' he finds God speaking to him! Great!
10/27/05
This is awesome!
I could see and hear Jinks and Amos as if they were right here! Super story!
Wow! Really enjoyed this. So realistic. And straight to the point. Great job.
11/01/05
Hi Lauren! I'm just popping in to congratulate you on your highly commended award for Level 2, and also to let you know that you ranked 17th out of 147 entries. So very well done! Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)