The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 992 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/23/10
Didn't I read somewhere that men are from Mars and women, from Venus? This is such a cute story and leaves the reader wondering what happens next. Great job!
12/23/10
Poor girl, poor guy! A man definitely has his own way of thinking! Good story!

Merry Christmas and God bless your writing.
What a remarkable and tender story of miscommunications. I loved how you told as well as showed how not saying what you truly mean can gum up the works. Good job.
12/26/10
Talking about communication breakdown, this takes the prize. So funny and nicely told. Merry Christmas
Bill is close to discovering how the moon got into earth orbit. A few more "wrong words" and he main gain a higher perspective. What a fun read with a realistic message.
12/29/10
Hoo, boy - what a pickle Bill got himself into! This made me smile because it was written so true to life of the typical male mind (I have a husband and 4 boys - I KNOW that mind!). Very well-written. I enjoyed this!
You have a great sense of humor. I really enjoyed reading about the poor guy's mistakes.

The only thing that might have made a good story a great one would have been if you did more showing than telling. Show the reader the blunders and how the characters reacted.

You have a great imagination with a nice subtle message. Keep writing!
Oh, what I would give to know if this is a true story!

Great comedy of errors. Bill, Bill, Bill - I just want to shake him and tell him to "get his head in the game"!

Great job, Leola!