The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1569 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/22/05
This story really touched me. He does give beauty for ashes if we let go of our grudges and trade our sorrows for His joys. Blessings.
08/26/05
This is a wonderful insight to God's beautiful love and forgiveness. Thanks for sharing your heart with us.
08/26/05
Your first two paragraphs especially touched me--a perfect description of "cherishing" bitterness. With a few edits, this piece would be a contender.
08/28/05
Heartbreaking story, but O how precious is Jesus' grace. You brought that out beautifully.
A very moving anointed writing,with so much depth of sorrow and the promise of God's healing.
Thanks for sharing your heart Rita,Beautifully written.
May our Saviour and Lord continue to use this anointed writing for the healing of souls.

Continue to write for His Glory!

In Christ,Dee
"Numbers 6:24,25,26"
09/22/05
Very powerful, Rita, and very important for us to hear it, understand it, and respond to it.
This is wonderful. A beautiful testimony. We all can learn from this. Thanks for sharing such a deep fault and the balm to heal it!
Knowing a tiny bit about the background of this piece makes it even more powerful. I got a little teary-eyed.