The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1157 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/08/09
This is a charming and delightful story. I love you way with words and how you weave this story together. I enjoyed reading it.
10/09/09
an usual and original story. It is amazing that you got so much into the word count. I was interested to see how it would turn out! thanks
10/10/09
I really, really like this one!
10/11/09
Like the Story!!! Your writing is poignant and cleverly unpretentious. Delightful.
10/12/09
This was a fun story with an enjoyable ending. I'm glad that she found out who was leaving her the flowers.
10/14/09
This read like an old-fashioned love story--and I truly enjoyed every minute I spent with your MC. Great work.
This is a piece that captures the reader with both mystery and suspense as well as good old fashioned romance. I liked how you ended the story and your style is refreshing. Well done. Congratulations on your placing in EC. :0)
10/15/09
Oh boy. I liked it, but it sort of creeped me out at the same time. wow. Well done.
10/16/09
So far, this is my favorite "Red" composition.
10/17/09
Congratulations, Graham, on winning first place. This was a sweet story full of romance and intrigue.

I did question one thing, tho. I know if it was me getting those flowers, a week wouldn't have gone by before I would have been waiting behind the curtain to catch sight of who was leaving them for me. There is no way I could have waited longer than that. For that reason, the story stopped being believable for me. Other than that, it was well written and I enjoyed the mystery.
10/21/09
Congratulations on your placement in EC and also for your level. Like I said before, great work.
10/21/09
Congratulations on your 1st place win...your red story was both refreshing and romantic.
Oh wow, this was wonderful! What a simply beautiful love story. I can see why it placed first!