The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 987 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/01/09
Very creative! However, (and remember this is only one readers opinion) I lost interest half way through due to the length. I loved the idea, but my attention span didn't last that long. I think it could be shortened and STILL make the wonderful point you are making. Nevertheless it is very CREATIVE and nicely done...
08/05/09
Nicely described. My garden needs to read this piece. Thanks.
Quite creative and devotional in nature. Well done.
08/05/09
I got a little confused as to whether the seed was the spiritual gift God implants in each of His children at re-birth or if the seed is other folks God wants us to disciple...guess it could be both. Either way there is a lot to think about in your writing. Thanks for sharing!
Good message and told in a nice allegorical way.
WOW!! This is wonderfully done! I loved the tone, voice and format of this piece. It's so special, yet informal of something so dear and precious. I simply loved it-very well done!
08/05/09
Very creative! Gave me great food for thought.
08/05/09
I love your style of writing...fresh. Somewhere in there the "make it or break it" comment could have been left off. You are too good a writer to use cliches. You have talent.
Mona