The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1172 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You've shown us the stark reality of today's teens! I wouldn't have wanted to be this camp counselor. You told the story well.
Well written and interesting story. Good job.
07/18/09
Oh gosh I remember this experience! well written and descriptions of teenagers and your dilemmas spot on!
A very well written piece about the wiles of teenagers in camp. No truer words have every been spoken. Thank you.
07/19/09
Gulp!! I read this the day after I sent my daughter to church camp for the first time. Thanks for the insight! Very well written.
07/19/09
Yikes! It's a different world out there. You captured today's teens realistically.
07/20/09
Nice descriptions, I could see the girls, feel the tension, etc. She was a bit harsh though eh? See the world through someone else's eyes and you may understand why they are the way they are... otherwise the gulf remains. Just my two cents! But you wrote a great piece, the MC's voice was very consistent and the pace was just right.
07/21/09
Great story, frighteningly realistic. I personally didn't think she was strick enough, lol. Loved the dry wit of the MC. Great job!
07/23/09
There was a stark realism to this piece, a bit distressing for modern day teenage parents.

I found that you evoked that certain concern in me, therefore I believe this piece accomplished its purpose.

Well done.