The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 958 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/28/09
Love the title and the authentic voice.

Just a few little errors in sentence structure, but nothing major at all.

I really enjoyed this courageous piece!
A lovely very readable story. The touch of humour about the teenager was just right to balance what could otherwise be very heavy. Nicely written.
05/31/09
Very well written. Inspiring, courageous and with a wonderful voice. Thanks so much for sharing this!
06/01/09
This is a beautiful story with a light and airy voice. The MC puts the reader right into the room with her and the ending has a powerful message. You really struck a positive and inspiring tone in this entry. I enjoyed reading it!
Love the voice here and the title made me click to see what the story was. Glad i read it. Good descriptions and the ending was just right-great stuff!! ^_^
06/06/09
Hi Lisa. I just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry, If You Tote a Bible..., actually did very well in the Light and Dark Challenge. Although you didn't receive an award, you made it into the Highest Rankings for Level 2, placing 7th in that Level. You deserve a pat on the back. :-)

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25789

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August. It’s going to be an amazing time of inspiration, information and encouragement.
http://www.faithwriters.com/conference.php

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)