The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1254 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/09/09
You shared from your heart, and this was moving.

It will help your readers to follow your essay if you put extra spaces between paragraphs. The topic of "up and down" is more implied than overtly stated, but it's definitely here.

Bless you and your family for your attitude amidst uncertainty!
These are some great thoughts and reminders, but agree that with out the spacing and paragraphing it made it a bit overwhelming to read and see the thoughts flow as well.
Bless you for sharing with such openness.
May God strenthen you as you go through this difficult patch in your lives.
04/09/09
Bless God for sharing this and Bless God for you. I can relate. We all go through for a reason, we lose for a reason. But for every loss we experience there is a gain. From every attachment that God unattaches us from is an attachment that God wants us to cling to.
I so hope that after the challenge you post this as "free to share." I would dearly like to send it to a loved one for encouragement in her present chaotic life.
Beautiful.


04/13/09
This has always been one of my favorite scriptures. You shared this life lesson so well. Last paragraph needed to be made into a few smaller ones for easier understanding.