The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 887 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
The raw emotion in your piece speaks to the heart of every mother seeking with Jesus' help to be what her daughter needs. Very well written.
You've expressed yourself with eloquence & authenticity. I feel like I've been given a window into your heart & my heart is broken for you & your daughter. I felt like I was in the moment with you. Thank you for sharing with such intimacy. An excellent read!!
09/18/08
"I want to climb into the IV and help fight the battle." What an awesome line that speaks volumes. Thanks for sharing and keep writing.
09/20/08
I would find it hard to believe if this was not from true life experience. You wrote with such clarity and authenticity. The grace to be real is one of the greatest priviledges Christ died to give us. Thanks for sharing this story.
This is heartbreaking, and yet you leave us with a positive message...to turn to and listen to God in times of overwhelming sorrow. This reads like a true story. If it is true, my prayers are with you and your daughter. You have talent. Keep writing. God Bless :-)
Congratulations on placing 7th! I told you you'd pass me up! Sooooo proud of you! Keep up the good work!