The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1050 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/28/08
This is a well written conversation.......just beautiful. Thank you.
Very nice lyrical form. Liked the 'desire', then, God's 'direction' given in each verse. Good summary verse with words from each previous verse included. :)
08/30/08
Very nice!
09/03/08
These examples added greatly to the overall meaning. Very nice.
This is excellent- I particularly liked the way you brought all the verse together in the final one; the diamond illustration is also a favourite of mine, depicted in my "Diamond in tha dark" poem.
Sorry- couldn't remember my favourite line without checking back - "making irritants beautiful- "inspired"
09/14/08
Linda, I love this poem again on a second reading, and I plan to feature it on the Front Page Showcase for the week of October 20. Look for it on the FaithWriters home page, and congratulations!
10/20/08
Beautiful. With insight. I just heard the Lord speak through someone at a retreat, about the irritation a pearl endures. It's been happening so much lately in my life, with a less than lovely response to it. So it was needed refreshing, relief, to hear it was given to me, a blessing. Then coming here and seeing this,immediately, was doubly wonderful, doubly confirming. Strengthening to go back and let the irritation do it's work.
Thank you. Kathy A.
Amen.Thank you.The Lord is using His children.I can also relate to all you share.
And His answers are always so beautiful.WOW! You are awesome Lord,thank you.
Amen.
Wow. This is lovely, with so much wisdom. God always knows what we need to grow in the Spirit and closer to Him. God Bless.
10/25/08
Hi - I just went through a horrible week - Wow! this psalm says it all - Giving off a wonderful aroma - not sure that happened I was very upset but crushed and bruised I was - Not sure I passed the test. - thank you for reminding me of what its all about not about me that's for sure. - congratuations on being featured - It never fails to amaze me how the Father can minister from anywhere when needed and to be reminded . Thank you.
What an encouragement!! And how truly this speaks to our intimate walk with the Lord!! Thank you so much:)