The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2075 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/07/08
VERY creative idea, and you really gave the readers a sense of immediacy, of being right in the moment. Excellent!
06/08/08
Very imaginative and unique. I enjoyed reading this story. I loved how you tied it all together at the end with your good samaritan showing up to help.
I enjoyed the radio show format that you used here. A very unique take on this week's topic.
Interesting idea here. I like how you formatted your story.
06/09/08
This was so much fun to read! I enjoyed the back and forth between the breaking news and the interview. The REVelation messages were excellent in your story. Very creative work on this.
Creativity in high gear here, face paced and fun to read. Your entries are always a surprise- a good surprise!
06/09/08
Very clever, Tim - you certainly have unique ideas, and you certainly know how to get them across. Enjoyed this.
06/11/08
I felt just like I was listening to the radio-totally unique format! I like the way you brought the topic into the conversations as you moved the story along.
This was a unique and fun read.
06/11/08
I have come to expect this kind of creativity from you. This is a fine example of what kind of things keep bubbling to the top of your writing pot. Well done, Tim.
06/11/08
Wow. This was great. I liked the "fast-paced" cutting back and forth approach and it certainly came across as intended both in the radio style format and message.
Your unique handling of the topic and creativity are no revelation or breaking news--it would be breaking news if your entry were dull. Nicely done.
Clever and fun to read. Well done.
06/11/08
This was a great way to show family home. Good job! I like this a lot.
08/07/08
How did I miss this one? Your format is fabulous, and I felt like I was right there, my heart pounding. Well done.