The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1201 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/01/07
How cute is this!!!! How did you know where to place all those "squeaks"? What a great peek into the topic at hand. Creative and funny.
Gteat concept, a church mouse as a guide. I loved it all!
This was so much fun to read. I read it to my 7 yr. old grandson and he got a kick out of it, too. What a great perspective and how creative you are. Thanks for writing.
I saw it all through the eyes of a mouse! So creative and well-developed. There were a few problems with punctuation and capitalization. Polish it up, and it will absolutely shine!
11/03/07
This was a very cute story. Very clever!
Laury
11/06/07
I enjoyed this story. It has good content and a cute ending!
I really liked this - squeak - entry! Great job. What a creative POV--the church mouse. I loved his comments on the shoes. Especially Larry's worn shoes because he would go door-to-door throughout the neighorhood. Bravo!
11/08/07
This was a clever writing - good viewpoint and I loved the ending:))
This was a fun read, and I enjoyed the POV--better than a fly on the wall. I love how you showed the extra efforts the teachers made, praying, and staying to listen.