The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2177 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow! This is great. A "This Present Darkness" and "Cinderella" wrapped into one. Good job. Linda's thougts were so real and I was happy for a happy ending to the story. Congrats.
This is a wonderful piece. Our teens need to see the potential of having heavenly protection in their lives, with all the possibility that brings to them. You're gifted and I look forward to reading more of your postings.
06/16/07
Oh, this is EXCELLENT! Your characterization and story development are wonderful.
06/16/07
oooh, this is wonderful and perfect for teens.
Absolutely love it! Don't change a thing. :)
I like the two-sided story, and I'm sure most teens would, too! Great job!
06/19/07
This is a most satisfying read! No loose ends left dangling---I particularly enjoyed your bringing Britney back on the scene in her much different role. The behind-the-scenes look at the spiritual battle gave the depth of understanding I'm sure teens would (or should) appreciate. I hope you find a market for this story that God will make good use of for the Kingdom. Great job, Friend!
06/19/07
I love everything about this piece, and most especially the ending.
I was a bit confused at first but then I figured out what was going on. I especially like the part about the mom praying. This is so true about moms and daughters. I thought this was a absolutley (sp) great essay. god was blessing you are you wrote.
This is an outstanding story. I hope it places.
06/22/07
Good job!
I don't know how I missed this, but I've been very busy lately. It is a lovely example of prayer and forgiveness. No wonder it was a winner.