The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1809 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow! I was filled with so many emotions as I read your story. So thankful for the ending! It gave it closure! Great job!
04/26/05
Reads like an intense emotional roller-coaster ride, catching the feeling well.
I like the way it ended on a faith/hope note.
04/28/05
Definately could feel the anger in the story. Early on it jumbled with it ... then later flat out screamed with it. The resolution from the victim was needed and effective. Good work!
04/29/05
great! Wonderful!

Your entry is filled with deep emotions and I love the ending.

Kathy
Wow! Great story! Wonderful excitement, and had a great ending!
Congratulations Kelly!

This piece just exploded off the page. A touchy subject handled beautifully. One of my favorites of the week.
05/03/05
Such a hard subject to write about but you did it beautifully.
05/04/05
Kelly, congratulations on your 7th place in the Editors' Choice, and 2nd place in the Level 2 Champion Challenge (again). Well done. It's definitely time for you to move up to Level 3. You're more than ready. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
Powerful. Poignant. Intense. Dramatic. These are just a few ways that I could find to describe your beautiful article. I felt the anger and rage. I felt the softness in the presence of the Pastor. And I felt the hope and healing in Amanda as she ministered to Sarah. Beautifully done.
06/02/05
Hi Kelly. I'm just doing the editing for the next FaithWriters' Anthology (the one this story will appear in) and have hit a query in this particular story. It's a very minor thing, but I need to clarify it with you. I don't have your e-mail address and don't know whether you have the personal messenger, so will leave a note here as well. Could you contact me by PM or at [email protected] as soon as possible? Thanks Kelly. Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)