The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1269 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
where God would have any one individual receive his/her doctrine at any given time in the course of his/her post salvation spiritual life (This is great. God is the only one that knows where we should worship. We need to listen to Him and no one else.)

Although I enjoyed your writing and viewpoints, it didn't seem to fit the topic well enough of shopping. You discuss our need for the right spiritual food, but I think you needed to include more 'seeking' for that spiritual food in your piece, to fit the 'shopping' topic.

In Jesus' Name,

Patricia
03/09/07
This is a good challenge. I think you stated your purpose very clearly and gave out some good food for thought. I think also that your desire is for Christians to long to grow and you are trying to point them in the right direction to do just that. Good job!
03/10/07
Food for thought--I liked the comparison/contrast with marriage in the first few paragraphs.
Interesting take here on shopping. There is also a danger here of the "compulsive shopper" that should also be brought out. Balancing the negative with the positive. But, all in all, a good piece of writing.