The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1025 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/23/07
I really enjoyed the discription of each child and your transformation because of their interests. Great article.
02/23/07
Cute article--I love the title, and your vivid descriptions of your rambunctious family.

There are a few punctuation errors, but nothing too significant.

My admiration goes out to mothers of boys!
This story brought tears to my eyes and made me appreciate my two boys even more. I can relate to most of it although I had a beautiful girl first, and the combo of boys and girls brings a completeness to my life. I appreciate the blessings God has given me through my children. Thanks for sharing YOUR blessings!!!
I enjoyed reading this account of your sons. You portrayed them wonderfully. Good job.
02/28/07
Great descriptions. I think you really captured your sons' different personalities well. I also like your line about the Cajun spices. Great writing.
02/28/07
A bit heavy on the commas, but I enjoyed your portraits of your boys - and yourself! You have a nice, casual style to your writing. A nice read!
03/01/07
Having four boys is bound to change anyone. I liked reading about how your boys transformed you from “sugar and spice” to “Cajun spice.” The ending was really cute: “GO GIANTS!” This is also a wonderful keepsake for your boys.