The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1380 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/15/06
What a creative approach! Well done. I enjoyed your creativity here, but I was glad that you didn't have too many diary entries. Too many would have been too much. Kudos from one rosebud to another.
Very creative take on the topic. I enjoyed reading this. Blessings.
I like the "Dear Diary" approach. I could really empathize with the little seed and its impateience. At the same time, it exercised great faith in the gardener! Great job!
09/20/06
Aren't we all this way? This is such a wonderful parable that I definitely needed to hear! Great and unique approach to the topic, and the story! I will remember this all day - at least!!
Awesome! I love the "Dear Diary" approach you used, and can definitely see myself as that seed impatiently waiting to grow into a beautiful rose. Moved me to tears. Good job.
What an awesome delivery of such a beautiful truth that if we wait on the Lord and trust in Him who knows best He will certainly keep His promises and bring us to new heighths in Him. Praise The Lord!:0) You are very gifted hon. God bless your writing and your work as a nurse and teacher. I almost became a teacher. if I was ever to go back to college it would be for Nutrion and Diet. Anyways Keep writing for the Kingdom and thank you for your inspiration. Also, thank you for your fdbk on "The Three Foot Tornado On Aisle Nine" Have a great week in the Lord.:0)
Beautiful