The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1804 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/07/05
I liked the full circle back to us responding to God the way He has responded to us all along. very poetic in style.
If it was ever possible to read with my eyes closed, I could do it with this piece. It was so picturesque. I could visualize your words as I was reading them as if my eyes were closed. This piece is os poetic, it SHOULD BE A POEM. I didn't see any room for improvement, other than to reformulate it into a poem (Yes, I'm very stubborn - smile). I would like to see this piece published someday, so please put it in your portfolio for a future submission. Take a bow....great job!
03/09/05
Very touching and poetic. I liked the full circle that your thoughts seemed to take. Well done.
What a beautiful and touching accounting of God's love for us and how long it takes for us to say those simple words, You are the only one...deeply touching
03/11/05
I agree - very, very touching. How He must long to hear those words from each and every one of us. Thank you for the reminder that He really is the Only One.
This gave me chills. Loved every beautiful line. Thank you!
03/14/05
Theresa, congratulations on this outstanding win. You have touched hearts with this entry and it certainly hit the mark with all six judges. So well done. Now it's time to move up to Level 3 - you are definitely ready. With love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)
03/15/05
Wow, I loved this piece. What a completely original take on the topic! I love your style. Thanks for sharing this.
03/15/05
Theresa.. I loved this one. So original! Congratulations!
A Truly Beautiful Holy Spirit Inspired Writing. Sure sounds like a Beautiful Poem. Thank you for Sharing your Heart. In Christ Jesus,Dee:):)