The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1658 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love your candor!
01/25/06
I've felt that way before--congratulations on getting something written despite your writer's block.
I loved it! Thanks for the giggle.
I am smiling my head off!!! Honest 'confessions of a writer with nothing to write'! God bless
I thought you were writing about me! lmbo. You definitely had me grinning from 'start' to end. Good job!
01/26/06
Nice piece. Topic caught my eye, i relate to the goals i set, and yet to "start!"
01/27/06
You're lucky to get so many words even when you can't make a start. I had to smile at the cleverness of your article. I loved it.
Enjoyed your honesty. Yes, I'm a "sympathetic co-writer" but I'm not commenting from pity. You've touched on something we all experience sooner or later and you've managed to overcome it. Good on ya!
01/29/06
Great piece! Most of us don't have the nerve to do this yet I'm sure there are plenty of us who have felt like it!(Me!)Cool! We'll see how it goes - ought to be interesting! Kudos to ya'!
01/31/06
Indeed, you will return to write another day, hope you already have. Thanks for the smile. :-)Yeggy
02/18/06
Couldn't have said it better myself. - Not Entering This Week
09/30/06
Yeah, but at least you STARTED. How many times have you wished for something to start? A car, an operation, an air conditioner...

You are a courageous writer who has stared a a blank page and waited until sweat popped out of your forehead.

I like your style.

You got started.

Pauly