The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2134 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very creative.
12/13/05
This piece took a second read in order to appreciate it wholly. It was the trees that were excitedly waiting, their crunching leaves around them as the wind whistled around them! Absolutely beautiful when finally realizing it was the trees awaiting their King and Creator. Very nicely written, and creative. It was the verse from scripture that nailed it for me! I loved it!
All I can say is Wow! From beginning to end, the anticipation over the return of our Lord as displayed by the trees is inspiring!
If the trees sing out in the Presence of the Lord, can we do less?
What else can I say but Bravo!
12/16/05
Beautiful!
12/16/05
This is marvelous! I'm so glad that you kept it short and tight--you built the anticipation and then you put us right there on the spot! Skillfully done!

12/16/05
What a unique perspective - excellent! I love the way the song rose up from deep within the tree.
12/17/05
Good, tight, solid writing. I love the verse. Well done.
12/18/05
Beautiful and packed full of Praise! Beautiful!
02/18/06
I loved it! How wonderful to anticipate the coming of our king through the veiwpoint of the trees. It only increases my anticipation.