The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1869 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/29/05
If Walls Could Talk...indeed! This was a fascinating read - painfully realistic. And I loved that brilliant little barb at the end. Well done!
11/29/05
So true - our minds drift from the topic to thoughts about our neighbors. Nice story.
What a great POV! I noticed a couple of tense shifts, but overall wonderful story!
11/30/05
A nice job on the subject. So many of us miss the message because we are preoccupied with our own thoughts.
12/01/05
What a wonderful tale! Unfortunately the words spoken by the wall were true of many congregations. There are many "disconnected" branches within the churches of today. Their fruit is "bitter" because they refuse to let the vinedresser tend to them! Well told story:)
12/02/05
Ditto to all of the above. How creative. You did a great job on this one.
12/02/05
I'm really, really glad that I don't know what's in the minds of others at church! What an insightful story!
12/02/05
Yup, if the walls could talk, I'd be outta town. Great POV. Neat thumbnail sketches of the congregation. Aren't we a mixed bunch? Yeggy
Interesting approach.
What a sad commentary on the 'church'! but how very skillfully written! Well done!
This was so creative! Really enjoyed it. Very well done and very insightful. I felt that the wall's 'voice' became less distinct toward the end but overall a great message that was extremely insightful. Well done.
12/06/05
Very clever!!! Well done!