The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1455 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow! I'm not sure if this is a true story or not, but boy did it impact me. I trembled as I read with tears welling in my eyes. I'm not sure if you knew FW Jess, who had a heart transplant two years ago, and just last week or so succombed to the battle. She and her family were blessed with several extra months because someone wanted her to live on. My mom died 20 years ago, and was able to donate her liver and kidneys. It's hard, but yes, I think of the recipients, pray for them, and hope they are still thriving. My mom was the most caring person that many people ever had the privilege of knowing. It was horrible to lose her when she was only 57, but the fact that she helped others helps me every time I feel sorry for myself because she is not here. Your story will also touch lives and I know God will use this in ways we can never foresee. Thanks for sharing.
Yes, you are blessed - and you have blessed me with this poignant precious story.

I wonder if 70 year old organs prove useful? Something to consider when in deep and dark conversation with our doctors.
Yes, you are blessed - and you have blessed me with this poignant precious story.

I wonder if 70 year old organs prove useful? Something to consider when in deep and dark conversation with our doctors.
08/01/13
Congratulations on your 1st place win! Happy, happy day!

Blessings, Lynn
08/01/13
Congrats. God bless~
08/01/13
Well done with your EC placing.
08/01/13
CONGRATULATIONS BRENDA on your 1st place level and 8th place EC placing! What a well deserved win for this amazing, touching story!
08/01/13
This is a wonderful piece. Congratulations on your EC and your first place in Level 2! Well deserved
08/01/13
Your story rang true and bittersweet. Well done and congratulations.
08/01/13
Thanks for all the kind remarks. This piece is fiction. I'm drawn to writing fiction. It thrills me when people ask if the story is true. I want it to feel true.

Thanks FW for the opportunity to write from my heart. Thanks Editors for helping me reach my goal

Blessings to everyone.
08/01/13
reaching my goal of moving to level three.

It left off the last part of the sentence.
Congratulations on moving to level 3! You writing is beautiful, I can really feel it. You are truly blessed!
Thanks for comforting others, as God has comforted you.