The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1478 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Your article certainly had me praying for Mike, even while I read it. One could never say you lacked in descriptiveness, but I'm thinking perhaps in this case, a little less would have been better. That said, i did feel the agony of the situation. Prayers for the two of you.
05/05/13
I pray that Mike is fully recovered and healthy.

I felt your pain and concern for having to perform such a task on your loved one. I admire your courage and stamina for doing it.

Once someone at FW encouraged me to use less words ending in ly. You may want to rethink the use of so many ly words. Thanks for sharing your story. Blessings.
Praying, my friend.
You brought us alongside with clear descriptions and invited us to pray. Well do. Thanks for sharing such a touching story of travail and victory.
Very descriptive and moving. I will certainly be in prayer for the both of you.
05/08/13
Wow I almost had to stop reading as your descriptions were drawing me into your nightmare. Then you mentioned you desired prayer and it put me into an entirely different mind set.
A creative use of topic and
potent piece of writing.
I am praying for your Mike's complete recovery.
Oh you had me hanging onto each word. I could feel both characters pain. My only suggestion would be to get rid of the words very. They often have the opposite affect if overused. Your prayer is beautiful and I am blessed by your words.