The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 767 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This piece really touched my heart. Sometimes I have been guilty of feeling like the computer was a tool of the devil because of the evil that can come from them. However, as your piece so beautifully illustrates so many wonderful seeds can be planted and prayers for His kingdom purposes answered, and all through the click of the mouse and the unction of the Holy Spirit. This piece was very well written . I can't help but wonder if you are the MC in this piece, it had such an authenticity to it. Anyway, thank you for sharing. I really enjoyed this.
04/27/13
What an inspiring story :) The Internet opens up so many possibilities. Thanks for reminding us of the spiritual ones.
Thank you. Far too much is attributed to the devil. This is a good reminder that we can use all tools - even technology - to the glory of God. Well written. God bless you.
I think you did it divine job on this testimonial. I really like how you started with the topic that everyone could relate to. Your transition to the Scriptures was seamless and was quite inspiring. I think you did a great job.
The best comment I can offer is this:

Judi Smith Vitouswykegardiner.

Please befriend me. This is so well thought out and written . . .

Throw a Brick for CLICK

http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=36947