The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 709 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/28/13
awwww what a special story for obviously a very special lady,your loving grandma. this touched my heart. Thanks for sharing.

God bless~
03/01/13
If I am correct in my understanding that this is a non-fiction piece, then I can't wait to meet Grandma Stenstrom in Heaven. This is truly heart warming and I am so glad you chose to share it. Thank You
So good that you have penned sweet memories of your beloved Gram. It reminded me of my feisty piratical Hungarin Gram! But to recover her accent - she who spoke seven languages fluently - it would be impossible.to duplicate with mere words.
Oops! Hungarian Gram with Slovakian and Bohemian as bonuses. I truly enjoyed this.

Loving you in through and because of Jesus, the Christ . . .

Have you "thrown a brick"?
I haven't ever "thrown a brick" - what does it mean? Thanks for the kind comments.
So tender and sweet. I fell in love with this story. It filled me with joy and you could feel the love of each person in this story. Thank you and God bless.
Thank you for glorifying God with your true, honest, just, pure, lovely, good, virtuous and praiseworthy winning entry! God bless you.

Love and verbal hugs, Judi

KJV Revelation 14:12 "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."
03/08/13
From someone who lives where a foreign language is spoken I will be grateful to be in Heaven where we can communicate without the language barrier we have now.

Thank you for your expression of this theme.

03/08/13
Congrats! God bless~