The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1541 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Beautiful.
02/25/13
Great job. This is very well done. God bless~
Nicely written. Good descriptions. Tugged on my heart-strings. Thanks for writing.
02/28/13
Crocodile tears threatening to overflow.... Poignant tribute to suffering military families and reminder for me to keep them covered in prayer. Thank you for this well written piece.
This is a lovely story. It tugged at my heart and made me pause to pray for those who serve their countries and their families who make sacrifices every day to ensure my safety and rights. I think you did a delightful job of covering the topic.
02/28/13
Congratulations of your very well deserved HC! Beautiful story, touching. Thanks for sharing!
I am so glad for your much deserved HC on this touching piece. I loved the line that your son was your key to your sanity now. I could really relate to that line but for some different reasons. This story kept me in its grip from beginning to end. It was also a fine tribute to military families everywhere. Thanks so much for the blessing (though sad) of reading this.
Congratulations on placing fourth in your level and for ranking 34 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards for the top 8 to 15 in each level and the top 35 overall.)
02/28/13
Congrats. God bless~
03/01/13
Congratulations on your HC, but even more on your graphic and sensitive portrayal of grief invading the happiness of a birthday party. The anxiety of your MC over her husband's spiritual status is covered in 1 Cor 7:14, about an unbelieving husband being sanctified by a believing wife.
Great writing.