The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 722 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Absolutely engaging . . .
02/25/13
Simply put...beautiful.
God bless~
02/25/13
I enjoyed this very much and especially the message at the closing. Very well done.
I enjoyed your poem. Good job.

Jesus knocks... we answer... no key required. Praise the Lord!
02/26/13
I really enjoyed reading this lovely piece! You used some good descriptive words and posed some thoughtful questions for us. The ending was excellent, too! :)
02/27/13
Beautiful sonnet with a timeless message. Well done!
02/27/13
Beautiful sonnet with a timeless message. Well done!
I really enjoyed this piece. In its simplicity, I found a depth that really touched my heart. I did notice some of the commas where in the wrong place. Always hit preview before you hit submit. It will show you what your piece will look like to the reader. A nice trick is don't fill in the level spot u til you are ready to submit your piece because this will prevent you from hitting submit accidentally. I think you did a lovely job of covering the topic and your words touched my heart and I'm sure many others as well. Good job.
Very clever indeed... This was a really very creative poem; it flowed well and the lines just built upon one another. You covered everything one could possibly think of concerning key in this one poem, Well done! The only thing I didn't get, and maybe it was just me, but your line on "Is it person, place or thing? I didn't get that but other than that, I thought your poem was a little stroke of genius. Blessings...