The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 742 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Recipe for a terrific entry!
02/24/13
Great job with this! Nicely done. God bless~
You whetted my appetite and served an easily digestible devotional. Well done.
02/27/13
I enjoyed the apt simile. There are so many ingredients in God's recipe that can make for a rich, tasty life that hopefully whets the appetite of those who interact with it. Thank you
I absolutely loved this very, well thought out and put together devotional about all of the recipe's in the kitchen that are enhanced by various seasonings and additions. Then, you carried this piece over into the spiritual realm and it got even better. It flowed well from beginning to end and shared how important it is to have the love of God in our lives as we go about our way so that we can be that sweet aroma to others. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this devotional. The topic was also central from beginning to end. Nicely done. Blessings...
I enjoyed this piece and it is packed full of great advice. I also think you matched up the perfect scripture to go along with this message. It reminded me of a time when my teen daughter offered to help an elderly lady load the groceries in the cart. When she was done, she asked M what church she belonged to because she could see Jesus shine through my daughter. Your story is a delightful read.
Congratulations for ranking 7th in level two!!