The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 666 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Exquisite.
02/24/13
This was such a calming loving piece and so beautiful to read. Thank you.

God bless~
This is really quite lovely. You do a nice job of taking the reader through the storm and eventually to Jesus' open arms.

The only red ink I might offer is tiny. The word baulk made me stumble. I know it can be a billiards term and a variant of the word balk (perhaps it's the preferred UK spelling, which makes the stumble rest totally on me the reader)It really wasn't a big deal but I did want to mention it, just so others are aware there are more than one spelling for it.:)

Though many have written about Jesus being the key this week, I still think you put such a personal touch on this piece that it makes it stand out from the others. I really enjoyed every bit and left with a sense of hope and love that made me feel warm and happy.
I have felt like this so often and you describe so well this storm to the reader that has tried to claim your heart. I am so thankful for the conclusion of your poem where your torment is calmed by our wonderful Lord. You have some very nice lines in this. Blessings...
Congratulations on your 2nd place win, this was a marvelous piece of poetry writing. Enjoy your day as you savor the Lord's goodness!
Congratulations on placing second in your level and for ranking 17 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards for the top 8 to 15 in each level and the top 35 overall.)
02/28/13
Congrats. God bless~
Congratulations for a well deserved second place!