The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1073 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Thank you for sharing your heart and that you found peace and forgiveness in Jesus Christ. God bless.
01/26/13
I loved the last line of this entry. Good job with this whole piece.

God bless~
01/26/13
WOW, how more powerful can this be? I am currently volunteering at a Pro-Life pregnancy clinic wanting to share this with everyone that works there, everyone who walks through the doors, and my husband who cries just like I do because he loves and appreciates the gift of life. This writing is so heart rendering and something everyone should read. Good job!
You did a really nice job of this difficult subject. I enjoyed the POV. I thought it quit clever to have the MC speak with her Secret Heart. When I heard the name Mary, it really brought a flash of Mary when she was young and pregnant. Imagine if she had done the "sensible thing." I'm not sure if this was what you intended but it sent that message to me, which shows the Holy Spirit at work.
Oh what a powerful message. This truly touched my heart. I could feel the suffering of a broken heart. Life is so very precious.
01/27/13
I really liked the POV as well by "cleverly" conversing with the heart. This is such a huge subject and I'm glad you bring attention to it in such a poignant manner. We certainly need to come alongside girls and women who are hurting in this way and lift them up and love on them with the love of Jesus. Wonderful piece!
I once begged a woman not to follow through with her decision, that I'd take the little one to raise. She did anyway; I've often wondered how she feels today. Hard decision. Interesting angle written from. Kudos. God Bless.
Congratulations for ranking 9th in level two! (The top ten in level two and top forty overall can be found on the message boards)