The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 887 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/16/12
Thank you, Thank you, and again thank you.I needed to read your words today. I love the image of ourselves being made into beautiful pearls, by the Nacre effect. Your piece was informative, visual, and personal. It allowed me to see the irritations in my life in a new way. Again thank you
11/17/12
You and I chose the same subject with the same lesson learned! :) Your piece is well-written and spiritually sound. I enjoyed reading it! Good job! :)
I wish you could see me right now. For the first time today I've had a smile on my face as I look to the Heavens telling God, "Okay, I get it!" This is the fourth story in a row that could have been written especially for me. There have been quite a few nacre stories this week. (I've never heard the word before) but the way you went about delivering your message was great. I liked how you gave a personal example to help the reader relate to your words. You helped comfort me and reminded me that God does have a plan for me and I'm in no way a burden which my chronic illness often leads me to believe. You enveloped me with a sense of peace and I am so grateful.
11/20/12
I think you have been reading my mail(just kidding, it's just an old expressionj). Seriously, I needed to read this, a soft answer turns away wrath, a good thing for me to remember. God BLess you, this is wonderful! You just made my day!