The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1105 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is so funny. You told it great. The pace of the story was perfect. The only editing comment I have is when you use Mom as a name make sure you capitalize it. I can't wait to find out if this story is based on the truth. Either way you did a fantastic job with pulling the reader into the story and keeping me hooked throughout.
A fun read although not on topic. Are you sure about the baking soda? I have used that for years to neutralize stings, sunburns, etc. Good writing.
lol, I'd like to know if this is based on a true story! Ah, the life of newly-weds :-D
07/26/10
This was a really fun read. I still have an image in my mind of her husband running up the stairs :-)

I hope that Eric is forgiving when all of this is over. I'm still chuckling over this.
07/26/10
Anne Rene', I laughed and laughed. Yes only a new bride would do this! Great job!
You told it very well! Blessings, Ruth Brown
07/27/10
This story was hilarious. I can't wait to find out what happens next. There is a part II, I hope?
Very funny. Well written. If they had a prize for funniest story each week, this would be the winner. I think the best part about it was the way mother and daughter could calmly discuss the most outrageous things just like they were chatting about the weather. Classic.
07/28/10
Oh, poor Eric. I felt sorry for him but found myself laughing at the same time. I have to admit, this is the funniest thing I've read this week. Sounds just like a newlywed thing.
07/29/10
Good writing. Fun read, however, I can't laugh at Eric's misfortune and outburst of hurting words toward his new wife. I have hopes for her, she'll learn to taste-test first before applying natural medication, eventually :) :) I'm sure this will place tho' in the highest rankings. Good cheers.