The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1108 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/29/10
What a tremendous warning! What merciful, long-suffering Lord who gave His life for us. Yes, eternity is long, but it can be any time now. Written in urgency and deep love for the lost and the complacent to "consider our ways" before the Almighty God.
Excellent job in bringing the Word out. Let's be of good courage in the Lord and let's be faithful. God be with you. Amen!
I loved how you used the letters for a writers inspiration and using scripture whoa! Outstanding.
06/10/10
One of the great features of FaithWriters is Jan's Writing Class which can be found by clicking on the Forums at the top of this page. Jan is currently looking at poetry construction and I'm sure you'll find what she has to say most helpful.
06/11/10
I especially like your "eternity is long; don't be wrong" line. I liked the way you combined poetry, prose and scripture, into a kind of colorful quilt to make your point and bring it home strongly.
06/11/10
P.S. I read people's Challenge entries by copying them into a text document and then sending them to my PDA/phone where I read them, record my comment, and come back and file my comment. Because it was a TEXT copy, it didn't copy your BOLDFACED letters, and I initially missed the fact that each of your poem's lines was a letter in A Writer's Inspiration. Just noticed that, and it is VERY well done, strengthening your overall message MUCH. Like it a LOT!
07/15/10
Great message! well written. I too am a child of God. Keep 'em comin'.
07/23/10
Your passion for the Lord and His Word come through with such strength and so well written. I've enjoyed reading your articles.
God Bless