The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 971 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/20/10
This is such a sweet compliment to your wife. Sounds like you're very blessed.
Thank you for a loving tribute to your wife who has inspired your so much.
05/20/10
I love how you used your writing abiliy to honor your wife. Very inspiring!
I loved the title and the poem. I love how you paid tribute to your precious wife. Well written.
Making words "sing", love it! This was fun to read and I felt blessed reading the wonderful tribute you paid to your wife.
05/21/10
Thanks for such a positive, affirming poem. You made a couple of typos in your fifth verse - should have read where and God's. But I'm confident that if you keep on competing and keep on learning, your abilities will grow and grow. God bless.
An original take on the topic, and one that warms my heart. Good job!
05/23/10
Liked the title and would have liked more content concerning David. Word choice made flow very difficult, keep practicing and it will get better.
05/24/10
Awww, what a sweet poem! :) I think the words flow well through this piece, telling a lovely story and "singing" of your love for writing and for your wife.

Nice job! ;)