The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1170 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/05/10
One of the best titles ever, in a very well-written story. Top notch!
03/06/10
Wow! That was amazing!!! I very much enjoyed reading this and was disappointed to come to the end. Great work!
Very interesting version of the Bible story. You told it with suspense and I could feel the fear.
03/08/10
A double wow here to start with. I liked the title, but thought it too light for this magnificant piece of writing. Mad skills on display here. Very talented. A different perspective. The characterization was spot on, dialogue sharp, pace was good and had energy to match the intensity you were trying to minister. Very impressed, I am. I'll be wanting to read more from you. God bless.
03/09/10
Excellent Bible Story...and well written. The "Hmph" you used made me think this would have been a great entry for this upcoming week...(in fact, much closer to The Topic than the "eek". But can't wait to read your "Hmph" entry - if it's anything like this Masterpiece - nicely done! Engaging and enjoyable read!
03/10/10
Awesome writing! Even though I knew exactly how the story would progress I was entranced, eagerly waiting for what would happen. I love the humor your title provides. Great work!
03/11/10
Congratulations on your well-deserved ribbon, Kristi!