The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 993 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/28/10
I enjoyed your story. Good message. Thanks.
Excellent story and so creative. I am usually put off by first person narratives but this piece is a real gem....(good writing too by the way...)
Always the one to defend the outcasts as a kid--this story really touched me. Well done!
Nice story, even if we feel like a freak, Jesus still loves us. In my area of the world, the word queer could be quite offensive, other than that, I really enjoyed your story.
01/31/10
Great writing. It was a nail biter to the end. I had a great visual the entire story.
I loved this story. It was so gripping and I had to read until the end. Loved your characters and the way you told the story was amazing. Thank you and God bless you.
02/02/10
This is such a beautiful, heart-felt and touching story. Thank you for sharing this experience with all here, that no doubt may help others to see indeed Jesus loves us all of us equally.
I loved this story. It is so touching and thought provoking.
02/03/10
Did not see the ending coming out that way. AWESOME!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! WAAHOOOEY!!!!! And, thanks for your so encouraging words - gifts in due season! SEE YOU IN ADVANCED!!!!!!!