The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1437 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/10/09
Excellent writing, very compelling story, and I LOVE the open ending. Very smart writing, and something I'd not be surprised in a higher level. Very, very well done.
10/12/09
Very nicely crafted. God can save out of any situation.
10/12/09
This was a well-written article. It's sad that people really do live this life. Thank you for writing us and for reminding us of the help that these people need.
10/13/09
Good writing, I found myself running with her. (In my mind of course):)
10/13/09
Wow,this is great exciting writing. Very realistic and visual. Well Done. Excellent story. Colin
Wow, this is excellent. I had a very clear picture of all that was happening, and I learned about a new (to me) mission as well. Two thumbs up.
10/14/09
Oh. I couldn't breathe as she ran to the church. I hope she made it in time. Excellent writing.
10/14/09
Absolutely fantastic. Definitely one of my favorites this week. The build was very well developed. I almost think you could have eliminated everything after "I could hear Stevan’s footsteps right behind me." and left the reader to invoke the following questions themselves.
Great work, I hope this does well!
Wow, so amazing this entry is based on a real life scenario. You did such a good job of showing the MC's nightmarish life. And bless you for bringing this ministry to our attention.
10/14/09
Wow. Very masterful writing. I was surprised to see this was in the Intermediate level. You had me engaged in the story from beginning to end.
10/21/09
Whew! I bet you have a sequel in mind already. You grabbed me at the onset of this story and my heart was racing along with the MC. Excellent job with this highly commended entry.
10/21/09
Congratulations on your Highly Commended placement...this was a gripping story.