The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1014 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/09/09
Very moving, and a beautiful use of the topic.

The first paragraph, written in past tense, almost seemed to beling to a different piece.

I think this will be of great comfort to anyone in similar circumstances. Well done!
The pain of the author is here, but so is the hope of the Savior's love and comfort in the loss of a child or the many other difficult times life throws our way.
Very powerful and moving.
We are truly blessed to serve such an awesome, compassionate God.
04/13/09
Powerful piece on suffering that could speak to a broken heart and give hope.
Good piece. Sometimes we are up. Sometimes we are down. We pray God will take us up and keep us up always. Cheers!
Well done on your placing. It was a beautiful piece of writing.
04/17/09
Only someone who has walked in your shoes could write so eloquently from the depth of such pain. Your words have a poetic quality to them. Well done!
Thank you personally, for this piece. What you have said, I echo and confirm. As we give our grief over to the Comforter, He sustains us beyond what we can imagine; and inspires in such personal ways, as to allow us a special insight to the Glory to come. Such Hope enables me to continue to breathe and in turn have even more of a fervency for Eternity.
Congratulations on your first place win.