The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1172 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a powerful message you wove into this piece. Great writing!
08/25/07
I was just wandering AND wondering through this story right along with your MC, confused and dazed as she. But the twist at the end brought everything into focus, and I realized what a good writer you are! I was absorbed in this story from beginning to end.
WOW what an excellent writer you are..you certainly had me wondering where the story line was taking me.
08/26/07
Outstanding use of topic as well as a valuable lesson. Your descriptions are vivid and as I read I found my heart racing: I HAD to read that story. Congratulations!
08/26/07
You had me properly confused until the last line clarified all! Well done.
An all-true story too many times, I fear. You told it well.
08/30/07
I thought this was an abstract fantasy when I first started reading, thinking you were painting surrealist word images. Then the dialogue between the hospital staff made me pay closer attention, drawing me on to a powerful but tragic conclusion. Well done!
You may want to work on the paragraph spacing and editing a bit more, but hey, you got what it takes.
08/30/07
You are very talented. I felt like I was right there with your MC, as confused as she was. Your last line is simple, but AMAZINGLY powerful.