The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1524 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/20/07
This was fun to read! It reminded me of my Swedish great-great uncle who loved to tell insulting Swedish jokes!

Am curious as to whether the author made up the wacky incidents herself or creatively pieced together a series of "blonde jokes" she'd already heard. It was well written either way!
04/20/07
*wipes away the laughter tears*

This was so enjoyable to read!
You can never fail with blonde jokes. I loved how you put them into a story. The computer cup holder cracked me up, but forgetting the "911" number too funny.
This is really hilarious. It loses something in the reading and not telling. It would be very good stand up comedy. Variations of voice would really put this piece on top. I don't mean to imply that it's not good, just that, as good as it is, it would be terrific in the telling.
04/24/07
I liked it. Makes me feel better about my racist comment I made at the expense of my Irish heritage.
04/24/07
Loved it! When your name is finally revealed, will you kindly tell me how to get a cup holder out of my "D"? From the brilliance of this entry - I have a feeling you're acquainted(?) somehow to Miss Clairol. Just kidding..it was super! Made my day!!!
04/27/07
Very funny!
Good job, Connie.
And congrats on the HC.